Author Topic: Textbox for entering Amount tendered  (Read 6488 times)

ameenmca

Textbox for entering Amount tendered
« on: January 03, 2013, 01:54:54 am »
Hello Emre,

First of all thank you so much for this great product. I wish to implement this in my small cafe here in India.

Everything is bang on target for all my requirements. Just one thing which I cannot see is that, a Textbox to enter the Amount tendered by the customer in the "Settle" screen.  If the total bill for customer is Rs. 75 (which is shown currently) and if he gives Rs. 100 currency note, I need to enter this somewhere, but I cannot find where to enter. And of course, the balance amount to be shown somewhere so that the POS operator (me or my partner) doesn't needs a calculator  :P

Also this Amount (Tendered) needs to be shown in the invoice so that the customer cannot claim that he/she gave some bigger currency note.

I already followed this post by John ( http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,218.0.html ). But still cannot see that Cash Tendered textbox.

Thanks a lot for your help.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:23:47 am by ameenmca »

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Textbox for entering Amount tendered
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 05:18:52 pm »
Sorry, I think I can't understand the question...

AFAIK there is a big numberpad on the middle of the settle screen that is used for entering tendered amount. Are we talking about a different Settle screen?

ameenmca

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 08:27:36 am »
Thanks Emreen. I got that.

reinerlee

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:56:02 am »
Sorry to hijack this thread,

I understand we can enter the amount tendered with they on screen keypad,
But I find we couldn't enter with our own keyboard.

Is that possible to unlock that so we could enter it via Keyboard.