English Boards > Support

What is the best way to correct a wrong ticket?

<< < (2/2)

emre:
I see. With V3 we can create tickets for item return / item change cases. I think it will do something similar to negative tickets. Like you said that won't create a security issue since we do not alter any past value. A simple user permission check will be enough.

rvandam:
@emre, I have send a pm

I cannot wait until v3 will be stable :)

rvandam:
Since our administrator had to correct wrong tickets, I had to find another way. I tried to connect to the sqlexpress database under linux, using a Django admin panel and pyodbc. This works fine. It is a bit of a hassle, because my office pc have to be on, but it is workable till V3 is implemented.

If anybody is interested I can send the code.

I somehow like the idea of a remote power admin, which is not installed on the pos itself.

TawhidAnik:
Emre,
SambaPOS v3 is out now.3.01Beta code is available. You mentioned "I see. With V3 we can create tickets for item return / item change cases." Is that possible in V3? if possible then how?

thanx in advance
TawhidAnik

TawhidAnik:
rvandam,
Can you share the process you follow to return / item change for wrong entry or some Qty of some product of particular ticket needs to be returned. It would be kind of you if u share your procedure or Code.

thnx in advance
TawhidAnik

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version