English Boards > Support

modifiers

<< < (5/10) > >>

JohnS:
I have a customer who owns a small cafe. He is interested in SambaPOS, and has raised some scenarios.

He has a 'bible' for the casuals on whats in a meal. He would like to see this on the Kitchen Order, so if he changes a meal, the staff just need to go off the ticket.

For example - a Mixed Grill has
- 2x sausages
- 2x slices bacon
- 2x eggs
- 1x rissole
- 1x lamb chop
- 1x slice toast
- chips

I can do this with modifiers, and automatically select them.
But how do we remove just eggs if the customer does not want them?

emre:
Well I wrote lots of nonsense and deleted all of them because while writing these I found a simple solution. I don't know why I didn't implemented it before :) I'll add an additional "Remove Modifer" button or change the behavior of current modifier clearing solution. I have to try it now.

JohnS:
I tried adding items based on the selection of an item (which worked well), but it doesn't give the modifier look, so it just looks messy.

Also, the remove last modifier action seems to remove the last modifier in the list, rather than the last selected modifier.

JohnS:
Just one thing - while your working your magic, there are two scenarios for updating modifiers

1. Remove the modifier completely - irrespective of its quantity
2. Reduce the modifier quantity by 1

So if you have 2x Eggs selected, you can remove just 1x Egg, without removing 2x Eggs and adding 1x Egg.

jenem:
Hi John, Emre.

When ever I wanted to remove a modifier. I selected Item, Select the relevant modifier, and this cleared the modifier off the ticket and if I wanted to change a modifier I just selected modifier to change, this cleared it and I could add a different one. the modifier button sems to act like a toggle.

Edgar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version