English Boards > Support

Tax Calculation on list price

(1/3) > >>

oiqbal:
Hi,

We are currently using the system and our tax is not inclusive of our prices. When we punch an order we need the tax to be calculated on the list price as defined in the products page. When a discount is applied the tax amount is recalculated, we need to calculate tax on the list price rather than the discounted price. How can we achieve this functionality. Thank you.

emre:
Does tax differs by product? I don't know if it will work or not but if you have a single tax rate for entire ticket we can try something.

oiqbal:
Thank you for reverting back to me. The tax amount is 16% and its not inclusive in the product price. The tax rate is consistent for all the products in the menu.

We need to charge the full tax amount on the listed price even after a product has been gifted or given a discount on. I hope you've understood the scenario. If you have any queries do let me know.

Thank you and good day.

emre:
Hmm, I see.. It is not possible because we do not calculate tax for gifted items.
I'll add this to my todo list.

oiqbal:
ok forget the gifted items, what about the discounted items. Can we calculated tax on the full amount of the  product even if a discount is applied before settling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version