English Boards > Support

Confusion about Customer account

(1/1)

px200:
Hello, all!
I have been working with the customer account, since there are some company customer, usually pay at the end of the month or next month.
->Cash drawer->Customer Accounts, I think I suppose find all customers I have in database, but it only shows some customer when I am searching the phone number or customer name. My question is what do you expect to do here.

->select dish for ticket-> select customer, so there is another customer list, all the columns on the top are search fields?

What if besides with search field, I want to have full list of records? is that possible currently?
Because Users may not remember all customers or suppliers
Thanks in advance!!!

emre:

--- Quote from: px200 on March 05, 2013, 10:06:06 am ---Hello, all!
I have been working with the customer account, since there are some company customer, usually pay at the end of the month or next month.
->Cash drawer->Customer Accounts, I think I suppose find all customers I have in database, but it only shows some customer when I am searching the phone number or customer name. My question is what do you expect to do here.

--- End quote ---

When the customer pay at the end of the month you'll find the customer and record the payment from this screen. It is also useful to see past customer account transactions.

--- Quote ---->select dish for ticket-> select customer, so there is another customer list, all the columns on the top are search fields?

--- End quote ---

This is not "another customer list". This is the same customer list you see on cash drawer > customer accounts screen. Yes these are the search fields.

--- Quote ---What if besides with search field, I want to have full list of records? is that possible currently?
Because Users may not remember all customers or suppliers
Thanks in advance!!!

--- End quote ---

Do you want to list all customers to find a unknown customer? I couldn't understand the requirement here. I'll be happy if you can give an example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version