English Boards > Support

Print Template missing tags

<< < (5/8) > >>

JohnS:
Edgar,

That's what I thought until I added the change due to the ticket amount and didn't get the tendered amount on old ticket reprints.

Using Ticket Tags has fixed this for me as the Tendered & Change Due amounts are saved with the ticket.

emre:
Hello. I've just uploaded 2.81...
You'll be able to use {TICKETTAG:xxx} (not TICKET TAG) for fine formatting.

JohnS:
Thanks Emre.

jenem:
Hi Emre,
I have tried to use the TICKETTAG setting but I dont quite understand how it works.
I have Set up a TICKET Tag named TEST and added CHANGEDUE and TENDEREDAMOUNT to ticket tag TEST (Not sure what settings to use in Ticket tag.

I tried adding TICKETTAG setting to print template but was unable to store change and tendered amount with ticket.

Have you any procedures to set up Ticket tags? I have looked at Setting Waiter and Tips using Ticket tags but storing change with ticket is a different application.of Ticket Tags

If I figure it out I'll post later.

Edgar

JohnS:
Edgar,

- Create 2 Ticket Tags - Tendered & Change Due. Click Free Tagging and type Price
- Add them to the departments
- Create 2 Actions, 1 for each Tag, set the name, but use [Setting Value] for Tag Value
- In your rule for Change Amount Updated, add the 2 Actions above using [TenderedAmount] & [ChangeAmount]
- Set a new Rule on Payment Received (if your haven't already) with Setting TENDERED=0.00, use both Actions above, setting Tendered to [Amount] and Change Due to 0.00

Use the following on your receipts

<J00>Tendered|${TICKETTAG:Tendered}
<J00>Change Due|${TICKETTAG:Change Due}

Does this help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version