English Boards > Support

10 New features have been added. Check it out

<< < (2/3) > >>

DQ:
We need to remove "Wages" as it's partially implemented. Checkout the latest code which has the fixes.

oiqbal:
It would be more helpful if the manager is not able to close a shift unless all users have clocked out. Like with tickets if there are any open tickets we cannot close the work period, same use case will be useful, prior to closing work period all employees have to clock out.

Should I get the latest build from your repo of Emre's repo which has the fixes.

Also we have currently used 2.97 for our deployment, when I overwrite your deployment of 2.99 and use the same DB i get an error Check Database Version.

I also tried creating a new database for 2.99 and then restored my previous DB of 2.97 on it, same issue. I was facing the same with Ver 3 lately Emre did try to help but I wasnt able to resolve this problem.

Any thoughts on this.

Thank you.

DQ:
Initially I thought about either not letting close the shift or auto clock-out all the employees. In my case, we have two shifts and some employee arrives before shift is closed so they can handover the shift. After closing shift, shift-leader/employees are still working either to handover to next shift or cleaning at the end.

Now, Emre's repo will not have all the changes. did you try getting latest from my repo? 

I am not expert on DB side and depend on Emre to create migration script for me.

oiqbal:
Hi,

I just recompiled the latest build after downloading from your repo. When I build the solution I am getting 79 errors, please see them in the document attached.

oda:
This might sound stupid, but can someone teach me how to compile all the files, so I can try the updates DQ  made?
If it is too long to write t down, maybe a link somewhere that might explain it?
Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Liang

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version