English Boards > Support

Recipt printer - wrap long lines

<< < (3/6) > >>

JohnS:
Mozhi,

Yes, in Departments you can select a different menu for the Terminal app. You will need to create a menu specific to the Terminal app and it will be maintained separately to the main menu in respect of layout - price changes, modifiers, etc will update automatically. New/deleted items must be manually added/removed from both menus.

mozhi:
Hi all,
Have anyone tried a ethernet printer  in your setups. In my setup, there will be a ethernet printer in the kitchen which will be directly connected to my switch. All the client machines will communicate to the Kitchen printer to place the kitchen orders.

My problem is I am not able to access the printer. When i tried to ping the printer Ip (assigned while installing the driver), i am not able to reach the same. However wrt to the physical connectivity the lights are glowing on both the switch and the printer ends.

Any assistance on the same would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

JohnS:
What is the make and model? Do you have a Product URL?

Different brands and models of receipt printers are different to setup, some are really easy, but most take a bit to get going first time around.

mozhi:
http://www.tvs-e.in/product.aspx?pid=5. This is the website. But not much information  is present.

emre:

--- Quote from: mozhi on March 04, 2012, 01:57:38 am ---Hi all,
Have anyone tried a ethernet printer  in your setups. In my setup, there will be a ethernet printer in the kitchen which will be directly connected to my switch. All the client machines will communicate to the Kitchen printer to place the kitchen orders.

My problem is I am not able to access the printer. When i tried to ping the printer Ip (assigned while installing the driver), i am not able to reach the same. However wrt to the physical connectivity the lights are glowing on both the switch and the printer ends.

Any assistance on the same would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

--- End quote ---

Mozhi, you assigned IP while installing driver but that IP configuration should be uploaded to printer. For this reason you'll connect to the printer with Ad-Hoc connection and upload settings with configuration program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version