Author Topic: Recipes and inventory  (Read 5533 times)

DLM

Recipes and inventory
« on: April 14, 2013, 12:57:17 am »
Hi, I'm new at SambaPOS. I'm trying to figure out how can I use a recipe to create another recipe, and at the same time to make both of them affect my inventory. For example, if I have a hamburger in my menu I'd like to be able to include first a "base recipe" of hamburger meat which includes a variety of products (e.g. Ground meat, salt, pepper, etc). Then, in my hamburger recipe I'd like to capture the portion of my hamburger meat recipe that I use in order to produce one burger. The thing is that I can't seem to do that because I can't choose a recipe to create another recipe and if I include hamburger meat as a product I won't be able to know how a hamburger affects my inventory in terms of how many ground meat, salt, pepper, etc I used to sell a burger. I don't know if I'm being clear enough. Or the only solution is to include each ingredient that I use to make hamburger meat in my hamburger recipe in order to create one hamburger? Thanks a lot!

aldozapata

Re: Recipes and inventory
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:13:14 am »
sorry for my english...  u want create a meat recipe... for a hamburger recipe... right