English Boards > Support

Send Email Error

<< < (2/2)

emre:
You can send multiple files by merging file names with comma (,)
For example c:\Report1.xps,c:\Report2.xps

It should wait until file creation completes but I'll test it again soon.

JohnS:
Emre,

It is working fine. I have found logging out  and back in doesn't always refresh other terminals straight away. I restarted SambaPOS and its working fine now. But definitely does not delete the files. But it does overwrite the files without any issues so far.

Also I have noticed that the Work Period does not update on networked systems unless you log off or go to maintenance. Maybe you could set an option to only End Work Period if all other workstations are logged off. Stops one department shutting down trade for entire site.

Plus, Ticket Tags are shown on the saved Work Period Report, but not if you go to reports and generate it.

Only small things :)

emre:
Hello John
The ticket tags issue might be a caching issue. New created tickets might not activate until you logoff/login.

I improved ending work period procedure a little. On End work period screen we'll display active message server connections. If it is more than 1 connection a "Monitor Connections" button will appear. Clicking that button will start a timer that monitors active connection count and decrease as other terminals closes SambaPOS. That button will also broadcast a "SHUTDOWN" message. So we can capture that message with "On message received" rule and display a message (or popup) to operator. Also if you disable "Force ending work period" permission for a user he won't be able to end work period while there are active connections. You'll receive it on next release.

After sending emails we try deleting files but it seems your email software keeps an handle on these files for a while... Hmmm...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version