English Boards > V3 Development

Automation Command Values

<< < (2/2)

emre:
OK. So I'll implement a new rule value called "Next Value" so when you toggle command values you'll be able to read both Current Value and Next Value. I think that solves both cases.

sukasem:
I don't know if toggle value will works well with this situation. Unless we input all orders and choose course at once. If taking order by iPad and by seat, end up pressing to many button for each guest.

emre:
Let's say we want to receive orders by seat.

We'll need a ticket state to store active seat and while adding orders we'll assign active seat value to the order state. We'll toggle active seat state value with a automation command button that toggles the active seat. On first ticket creation active seat will be seat 1 so new orders assigned to seat 1. Clicking it once executes automation command with next seat value so active seat state of ticket becomes seat 2 and new order's seat state becomes seat 2.

That means the basic workflow will be
1. choose active seat
2. receive orders.

We can also group orders by seat state on kitchen print. Configuration will be same for course tracking.

sukasem:
Hi Emre,
I just notice the group will sort by first in first out kind of thing. Let say if I enter course 2 first in the ticket, the first group that print out will be course 2 not course 1.

Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version