English Boards > Support

HELp Required:!!

<< < (5/5)

man1:
I just can not understand, you tell us how to configure mssql express(step by step), than nothing what been writen about connection setup , make sense to setup connection to server as the program setup.   We used  sa user  sambapos.1234 password and dont even mentioned that, it in the setup of samba* program!! it is  crazy!!

tonishala:

--- Quote from: wawan on March 07, 2012, 02:04:47 am ---Thanks a million, John. You are the best. Now I need to spend time to decorate the small screen with Product Items.

--- End quote ---
Hello wawan, i can see that you have gone through the same problem that i have right now,  i can connect with user iphone, but i want to use terminal app, how do i create a menu for terminal app? At the memont i can open terminal app and it only shows blank page with "new ticket" at the bottom, please help,

emre:
I'm on Ubuntu (what?) so I can't run SambaPOS to check exact naming but there should be a setting named like "Use on Terminal" on menu settings.

tonishala:
Hello Emre, thanks for that, inhave managed to fix it, i forgot to add the terminal menu at the department, so now its working great. Thanks a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version