English Boards > Support

2.84 Issues

<< < (2/4) > >>

emre:
John can you send me a backup of the corrupted state of the database?
info@sambapos.org

jenem:
Emre,

Would it be a good idea that a user could select if the modifier main title be printed or not?

ie
Sandwich 2.90
*Main
 Ham
*Extra Item
 Ham .70
*Fillings
  Tomato
  Lettuce
  ETC

Edgar

JohnS:
I had to quickly setup a system last night for a venue that had both their cash registers die.
I told them that it would have historical data, but they could capture their trading figures and the database already had most of their products in it and menus setup.

I took a database backup from early Jan, and installed SambaPOS. I cleared out all of the rules & actions not needed (only pole display, tendered and change due rules left) and removed the ticket tags they didn't need. Running v2.82 so the pole display would work properly. I didn't touch any data in the database itself.

Only to find the same issue with the Work Period Report. Displays ok (with Ticket Tag heading but no tag data - not sure if that's relevant), but crashes when you try to print.

I can reproduce and send to you in the morning using my current database.

JohnS:
Edgar,

Wouldn't that make the screen too busy?

Maybe

Sandwich 2.90
* Main - Ham
* Extra - Ham 0.70
* Fillings - Tomato
              - Lettuce
              - ETC

emre:

--- Quote from: JohnSCS on January 28, 2012, 06:22:43 am ---I had to quickly setup a system last night for a venue that had both their cash registers die.
I told them that it would have historical data, but they could capture their trading figures and the database already had most of their products in it and menus setup.

I took a database backup from early Jan, and installed SambaPOS. I cleared out all of the rules & actions not needed (only pole display, tendered and change due rules left) and removed the ticket tags they didn't need. Running v2.82 so the pole display would work properly. I didn't touch any data in the database itself.

Only to find the same issue with the Work Period Report. Displays ok (with Ticket Tag heading but no tag data - not sure if that's relevant), but crashes when you try to print.

I can reproduce and send to you in the morning using my current database.

--- End quote ---

OK, I fixed the printing and modifier issue. The printing problem was missing line creation time seconds while serializing them for printing. Without seconds sorting items worked wrong. I'll wait until receiving your backup. Thanks...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version