English Boards > Support

Terminal Version -Sub Menu Dislay

(1/2) > >>

mozhi:
HI Emre/John,

I just found that in the terminal version lot of Tranlsations are missing.

1. Starting page : Clear and Login buttons
2. Delivery Services: Some Yen adison is coming
3. In case of adding any modifiers to an item it is coming in turkish
4. Also pls check the Ticket page where you cancel an item/gift/change tables. Think they are as well in turkish.
It would  br great if you can fix this.

Not sure if the below is a bug or whether I am skipping some beats

In case i configure a TAG for sub-menu purpose in the Menu, the same doesn't appear in the terminal version, Further it doesnt dislay any of the products under this category

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arunmozhi

JohnS:
Mozhi,

Yes there is Turkish text in the terminal app and the dev team are translating the app.

Sub menus do not work in the terminal app, and modifiers don't work the same as the main app.

There has been a lot of development to SambaPOS over the last several weeks, and the terminal app does require updating.

emre:
Thank you for notifying these. I'll fix translations on 2.87.

2.87 makes some important changes on database. I need to test if it correctly upgrades from prior versions. I hope to release it yesterday. Thanks.

mozhi:
Hi Emre,
If sub-menu doesn't work on Terminal, it is fine but the products itself is not getting displayed, if sub-menu configuration is done.

I am planning to use handheld terminals for my aunts restaurant to take orders.  Can you provide a workaround for the same.

The products are also getting displayed in small fonts when the names are very big, is there a way by which i can have only 1 product in 1 row,so that the entire name will be visible properly

Regards,
Arunmozhi

JohnS:
Mozhi,

You need to create a new menu specifically for the Terminal, in which you can set one item per line or abbreviate items to display better.

Because of the vast difference to screen sizes, this is the only real option to optimize the menu for the Terminal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version