English Boards > Support

The tables are not updated

(1/2) > >>

spanky:
I configured the system with a server and a client of IPAD remote desktop with a server sqlexpress. . Everything works, from entering the press, the only problem is that the tables are not updated, only if I open them and close it updated. How can I fix? Thanks, and congratulations for the excellent work.

emre:
Hello, We use a small app called MessageServer for this. John gave some information about it in this post. http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,167.msg995.html#msg995

This is a long post. Information about the configuration is just under the video.

spanky:
I followed the guide but I can not update the same. You can get step by step instructions both server and iPad? thanks

JohnS:
Spanky,

Is the Message Server App running and using port 8080 on the server?
Do you get a green 'Connected' at the bottom right of the screen in SambaPOS on the server?
Have you logged in using the iPad user account and run SambaPOS (not the terminal app) to set the Message Server name, ports details and ticked Auto Start Client and set the Terminal name? Avoid using 127.0.0.1, use the computer name.

spanky:
How do I start the application server message? The red writing is "disconnected"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version