English Boards > Support

kitchen orders

<< < (4/7) > >>

emre:
John, thank you very much for the visualization. I'll try to find an easy way for better grouping items when merged with a separator. Further implementation will lead us to V3 Order Tags feature so to be able to keep it simple I'll assume we'll have at most two tags merged with a separator.

JohnS:

--- Quote from: emre on April 01, 2012, 05:50:26 pm ---Further implementation will lead us to V3 Order Tags feature so to be able to keep it simple I'll assume we'll have at most two tags merged with a separator.

--- End quote ---

I understand, thats why I hope there is a simple solution, and suggested a separator to keep it simple.

With a table work flow like Table -> Seat -> Course, I honestly can not see why we would need anything other than Course & Seat in the Item Tag. Anything beyond that is going to need the functionality of V3.

maozen:
i'm feeling a little bit stupid......
i can't get get the march notification working.....

if i select an item from the order the march tag disappear,
if i select the march tag and choose something from the right tag window nothing happen...
if i select the march tag and after try to select an item from the order the tag window on the right will close....

in all cases nothing is printed....

I've checked many times actions rules print jobs etc. and look everything according to the tutorial... Where's my mistake?

Thanks
MAO

JohnS:

--- Quote from: emre on March 29, 2012, 05:53:47 pm ---Printing Orders in Groups
Grouping kitchen orders by Ticket Item Tag is easy. Just open Kitchen Orders Template and enter these values in Group Template:

<C00>
{ITEM TAG}
<F>-

<C00>: Creates a blank line
{ITEM TAG}: Prints Course Value. You can use <L11> for printing it bigger or write it as **{ITEM TAG}** for easier reading.
<F>-: Creates a full line with - character

--- End quote ---

I assume its not just me, but I can not get ITEM TAG grouping to work. When it did during initial setup, it only would print the first two courses, and only the ITEM TAG for Course 2.

Now it will not print the ITEM TAG headings or print in groups. In fact it ignores the GROUP TEMPLATE all together.
Yes, I'm running 2.93.

PRODUCT GROUP works fine.

Also, the March feature starts from the last Course selected, so you need to hit Course, then Course 1, then hit March.

emre:

--- Quote from: JohnS on April 03, 2012, 09:43:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: emre on March 29, 2012, 05:53:47 pm ---Printing Orders in Groups
Grouping kitchen orders by Ticket Item Tag is easy. Just open Kitchen Orders Template and enter these values in Group Template:

<C00>
{ITEM TAG}
<F>-

<C00>: Creates a blank line
{ITEM TAG}: Prints Course Value. You can use <L11> for printing it bigger or write it as **{ITEM TAG}** for easier reading.
<F>-: Creates a full line with - character

--- End quote ---

I assume its not just me, but I can not get ITEM TAG grouping to work. When it did during initial setup, it only would print the first two courses, and only the ITEM TAG for Course 2.

Now it will not print the ITEM TAG headings or print in groups. In fact it ignores the GROUP TEMPLATE all together.
Yes, I'm running 2.93.

PRODUCT GROUP works fine.

--- End quote ---

I've just noticed when "merge lines" option enabled on printer template ITEM TAG grouping does not work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version