English Boards > Support

Happy Houe

<< < (2/2)

emre:
Hello QTM, First of all thank you very much for the valuable inputs. I've found some minor bugs with your help and I hope to release a fix soon.

Triggers will work even you pass the trigger time but if you pass both triggers (activate and deactivate) they will work sequentially so if deactivate trigger works after activate trigger it might seem not worked. You can add "Show Popup Message" action to ensure if they worked fine or not. I'll sort triggers by their "last trigger time" to ensure they'll work in expected order.

There is a useful little trick in action parameter setup for some actions but it sometimes confuses new users. When you enter a value in department name and delete it it's name will remain empty and it will mean "department name = nothing". Since you don't have nameless department it won't work. To be able to remove a parameter you need to change action type and re-enter parameters. Unused parameters removed from the list when you save and re-open action.

Edit: After reading your post second time I've noticed your issue is not empty department name. Yes you need to enter a department name to make this action work because we keep active price list by department. For example you may want to create happy hour promotion for a-la-carte but not delivery department.

But this won't be a problem for you. Splitting to-go and to-stay is a good idea. You can create multiple "enable-disable" actions for each department and execute them at once on trigger event.

QMcKay:
Thanks emre,

Everything works as advertised if I am sure to select a Dept in the Action.  It may be useful to be able to use * in case you want the Action to apply to ALL Departments, otherwise, you'll need to create the same Action for every Dept that you have.  I noticed the * for Dept somewhere else in the program, so I thought it might apply to actions as well, though I've not tested the possibility.

You are correct, I don't need to have the POS running before the Trigger - the problem was with the Action having no Department.

Thanks again,
Q

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version