English Boards > Support

category tags order

<< < (2/2)

maozen:

--- Quote from: emre on April 12, 2012, 02:30:47 pm ---If you didn't noticed it before you can use unlimited number of sub categories of sub categories by merging tags with comma. For example you can tag an items under main "Drinks" category as :
Alcohols,Wines,Red
Alcohols,Wines,White
Alcohols,Wines,Sparkling
Alcohols,Rums
Alcohols,Whiskey
Hot Drinks
Soft Drinks
etc...

--- End quote ---

Yes i saw it.
My problem is not the number of subcategories that you can have, but how the sub category button are shown on the screen, they are displayed in one line, so if you have more than 4 or 5 subcategories the buttons became very small.

With a row count working like for the product button, if you have many subcategories like for wine list they will be displayed better nothing else.

--- Quote from: emre on April 12, 2012, 02:30:47 pm ---For example you can tag an items under main "Drinks" category as :
Alcohols,Wines,Red
Alcohols,Wines,White

--- End quote ---

I can directly start from RED or WINE category and after that i need just one level more,but in each of this categories i should have around 13 subcategories of the same level.

For me the problem is not how many nested subcatergories i can have, but how they are displayed on the screen when you have many of them at the same level.

JohnS:
Use a Barcode Scanner :), thats what we did, and it is so much easier, and a lot faster.

You can also search for items too by using the keyboard (onscreen or physical) and typing the name of the item, maybe that will help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version