English Boards > Support

SambaPOS 2.95 Released!

(1/5) > >>

emre:
Here are the new features:

+ Multiply function added to Update Setting action.
Useful for multiplying setting values with a fixed number.

+ Grouping orders by order numbers with {ORDER NO} tag.
Sometimes kitchen personnel looses order paper. When you need to reprint all orders to kitchen printer you can group items by order number. It will be useful for understanding what served and what is waiting for serve.

+ Filtering ticket items on "Execute Print Job" action by ticket item tag.
If you tag ticket items you can print bills by ticket item tag. For example if you tag ticket items by Seat you can print Seat1, Seat2 tickets separately.

+ Expression Evaluation on Printer Templates
You can calculate numbers for different needs and print them on tickets. For evaluating an expression you'll use [=(function)] format. For example you need to print %15 of ticket total.

You can enter [={TICKET TOTAL}*0.15] for printing %15 of ticket total. But this will generate an error if Ticket Total is greater than 999 because we format 1300 to 1,300.00 and this is not a number. To solve that you'll use ToNumber function. So our expression becomes [=ToNumber('{TICKET TOTAL}')*0.15]. Finally we need to reformat this calculation with thousand separators. Format function is useful for that. The final expression should be:
[=Format(ToNumber('{TICKET TOTAL}')*0.15)]

It will first convert Ticket Total to a number, make calculation and format it back.

You can use Format function for formatting Setting or Ticket Tag values too. For example:
[=Format('{SETTING:XYZ}')] should work fine.

- Item sorting on printouts problem fixed.
If a ticket item have properties it moves to top of the order list. That problem fixed.

JohnS:
Absolutely unreal!

I wish I had you on some of my project teams.

CafeCuppio:
My goodness ... a lot of these functions I might never use myself, but great to see all the improvements ...

Well done Emre & Team

marikoglu:
Emre bey program guncellemelerinde bizede bole aciklayici bir dokuman yazsaniz cokmu sey istemis olurdum . En azindan neleri guncellediginizi biliriz ;)

khamlichi:
One word : Admirable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version