English Boards > Support

the fastest way to print last ticket (manually) ?

<< < (2/2)

CafeCuppio:

--- Quote from: maozen on April 11, 2012, 07:40:40 am ---
Hi Johns,
If i click on 'Find Ticket' or 'Find Table' in the POS Table window (where yuo put the order) nothing happen there's some settings i've to enable to let it work ?

Thanks
MAO

--- End quote ---

Go to Table View, Close it, then click Find Ticket

toni:
We don't give customers receipt unless they ask. It takes time to print it when they ask :)  Even if I could show the last ticket number on top next to Samba Pos text  it would be ok for me  like you did john for "Last Sale"

--- Quote from: JohnS on April 11, 2012, 03:54:35 am ---If you click Find Ticket, select All Tickets from the drop down and hit Refresh (only needed the first time you use Find Ticket), you will see all of the Tickets for the current day, select a Ticket and click Print Bill. This method is fast.

For a 'Print Last Ticket Button', we would need to store the Last Ticket Number, then have a Print Job that would use that stored number to print the Ticket. We currently can not do this as we can not store the Ticket Number, and we can not print by Ticket Number.

This is something Emre may look at for V3, but the Find Ticket Button does work very well.

PS - Maybe a recall last Ticket Button may be more useful for more than just printing a Bill.

--- End quote ---

JohnS:

--- Quote from: maozen on April 11, 2012, 07:40:40 am ---
--- Quote from: JohnS on April 11, 2012, 03:54:35 am ---If you click Find Ticket, select All Tickets from the drop down and hit Refresh (only needed the first time you use Find Ticket), you will see all of the Tickets for the current day, select a Ticket and click Print Bill. This method is fast.

--- End quote ---

Hi Johns,
If i click on 'Find Ticket' or 'Find Table' in the POS Table window (where yuo put the order) nothing happen there's some settings i've to enable to let it work ?

Thanks
MAO

--- End quote ---

Find Table needs to have a table name entered first to work.

Find Ticket will only work for showing all tickets if you are at a new order screen.
You must close an open ticket to use Find Tickets for showing all tickets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version