English Boards > Support

Inventory Management

<< < (3/5) > >>

mozhi:
Emre,
Think some DB corruption has happened in my scenario then. Can i Send you my DB in some mail and explain the scenario. That way I can explain better

emre:
OK. I'm waiting.

mozhi:
Hi  Emre,
My File Size is of 135KB and I am not able to attach. Also I am facing one more Problem of DB Check error, as I have installed 2.93 version in the Cake Shop and it is running in the training mode. But i have 2.95 Version installed in my house, but when i try opening the  Training mode here, the front age Opens but pops out Check Database Version Error. How am i supposed to resolve this.?

=================

Use 1234 Admin Password
Pls try adding Recipe for Coke 200ML , Coke 600 ML and Coke 2L and then add recipe for Sprite 200ML

Inventory Items will be Coke and portion will be 200ML, 600ML and 2L.

You will realize the problem
================

emre:
Mozhi, you can't run different versions of SambaPOS on same database file. Either use 2.93 at home or upgrade your SambaPOS to latest version on both computers. SambaPOS will upgrade database on first run after setup completes. If you manually copy a database of an older SambaPOS version you need to reinstall SambaPOS to upgrade database.

I successfully created recipes as you described. Can you send me the screenshot of the recipe that you can't save?

mozhi:
This is what I am trying to add

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version