English Boards > Support

Invoice

<< < (3/3)

maozen:

--- Quote from: spanky on May 29, 2012, 09:59:20 am ---You must create a new job called invoice
give permission to the department to use that print job,
create a print model with the parameters that I have published,
Without this you will have a new button called invoice
selections or customer and you're done!

--- End quote ---
Hi Spanky,
I already have a button a template and a print job assigned to a department, i've tryed to add the field you suggest but i can't assign a value to them ?

This is the HEAD TEMPLATE of my INVOICE TEMPLATE :

<T>INVOICE
<L00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L00>Time:{TIME}
<L00>Table No:{TABLE}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{NOTE}
{ACC NAME}
{ACC ADDRESS}
{ACC NOTE}
--------------------------------------------

The red part is printed correctly while the rest is not printed at all..... (i think because fields are empty)

the only thing printed is  {ACC NOTE} that is litterally printed like any text inserted in the template.

How you assign a value to this fields or create a new customer while you are printing a bill ?

This is the only part i miss
Thanks
MAO

spanky:
whenever you make a sale you have to select a customer, otherwise those fields remain empty.

maozen:
Thank to an old Emre post i've got the missing part.

--- Quote from: emre on December 21, 2011, 04:14:23 am ---Hello Jenem. When there is no customer in your database SambaPOS will not display (select customer) button. After creating customers SambaPOS will display that button but on first customer creation you'll need to logoff, login once to refresh screens.
--- End quote ---

To have the selct customer button enabled you must first add at least one customer
from MANAGE>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMER LIS>ADD CUSTOMER
Till you don't do that will be impossible to select a customer account for a table.

After done this could be possible to use CUSTOMER fields in the printer template and print it.

spanky:
Obviously you had to first create the client.
As for the invoice number, I do as I do by putting the number in the notes, or alternatively you may create a new numerator and assign to the print job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version