Author Topic: Where to start?  (Read 5712 times)

Michael

Where to start?
« on: June 06, 2012, 05:39:33 pm »
I am a new user to Sambapos. I don't have any idea where to start. I do not own any resturant or business, I am just trying to understand how Samba works all around so I can teach my friend. Any tips help!

Thanks!

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Where to start?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:10:18 pm »
Hello Michael. We still need more introductory documentation. For now it is better if you evaluate app by yourself, search forum for the answers of your questions and ask when you need more assistance.

Rockjim

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:44:11 am »
I was in your situation a month ago so the first thing I did was to read every forum entry that appeared to contain information that would be useful for my specific setup.  It may seem like a formidable task to read it all, but the current entries only go back to around last October.  And I took notes along the way so that I could refer back to the entries if needed.  I was able to figure out just about everything except for one thing and I eventually resolved that from a small clue in one of the posts.  The term numerator was throwing me off until I figured out that it referred to the large 'numberpad' that is in the lower right hand side of the POS screen.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:06:57 am »
Rockjim thank you for that great feedback.