English Boards > Support

Work Period

(1/2) > >>

otis:
Is there any way to open and close work periods automatically. 

In our restaurant, we open around 10 am and close at 11pm.  I would like to have the computer to start and end these periods without staff having to physically do it.

evail:
If the developer can add an Action Type which starts and ends Work Period, then you can do it. But currently I do not think its possible.

emre:
Hello, It is technically possible but it might create a confusion. To be able to end a work period all tickets should be closed. Doing it automatically might create a confusion since it won't be able to end a work period if some tickets left open.

Maybe displaying a reminder message box at 11pm for ending the work period might be a better solution.

NRIKE:

--- Quote from: emre on July 20, 2012, 03:54:57 pm ---Hello, It is technically possible but it might create a confusion. To be able to end a work period all tickets should be closed. Doing it automatically might create a confusion since it won't be able to end a work period if some tickets left open.

Maybe displaying a reminder message box at 11pm for ending the work period might be a better solution.

--- End quote ---
hi,
PLEASE how can i do this (ie : message at time to do end of works thanks

Thresher:
It is possible to DELETE work period??
I have make some tests on program to setup it correct and now I want to start it for work..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version