Author Topic: 3 small isues that cant fix plz!  (Read 3995 times)

jalvarez

3 small isues that cant fix plz!
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:51:01 pm »
Hi me again and thanks for the time here goes my problems:

1. I open a Table and add the products but once i close the tickets and go back to the table all letters goes red and i can add any more of the same product so i have to add him as a new order meaning that at hte print i have the same item twice instead of having the 1 item as 2 
like this

1 Coke
1 beer
1 Coke

2. is there any way to modify the line when you give the product as a gift but i dont want it to say the {GIFT} thing at the start

3. after putting my modifiers like fries or spaghetti they dosnt get substracted from my inventory i did put the recipes on em but still shoes as 0 at the end of the day

And  the pipelines dosnt working at all when u choose HTML for printing

Thanks in advance and i apreciate your time   

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: 3 small isues that cant fix plz!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:52:50 pm »
1. Enable "Merge Lines" setting on "ticket template".
2. You can change "Gift Line Template" on "Ticket Template" as you need.
3. If there is no recipe for the base product, recipes linked to modifiers won't work.

Alignment pipelines works for HTML printing. I'll be happy if you can send the screenshoot of you template configuration and the output that generates.

Thanks.

jalvarez

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 10:26:37 am »
thanks for the answer really help me a lot here i put the pic of my printer template for some reason the first pipeline and the second pipeline appears in differents colors

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 07:26:09 am »
Hello Jalvares. Thank you very much for the screen shot but I need to see the generated printout to be able to understand the problem.