Author Topic: crash account template  (Read 6887 times)

spanky

Re: crash account template
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 09:51:24 am »
if I sell an object from 1.5 euro, and I return an object from 1.5 euro, the totaler will be 0 and does not make me pay the ticket

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 12:40:35 pm »
If you sold 1.5 and returned 1.5 the total will be 0. You won't give or receive any money. What you need to pay? Just close the ticket and it should be fine.

spanky

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 01:50:01 pm »
I had not seen that the inventory is updated, :( it would be nice to still have a print to give the customer

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »
Maybe you can print the ticket for customer. You can create special formatting for custom created order states. Check this document for the idea. http://www.sambapos.org/docs/doku.php/en/v3/creating_printer_templates
(Sorry for the poor documentation. We'll have more after bringing features to latest state)

Hint: I don't know if you noticed or not but you can setup individual account transactions for states. For example: Create a new account called "Returns" as the same type of "Sales" account. Additionally duplicate "Sales Transaction" type, call it "Return Transaction" and inverse account templates. Choose "Returns" instead of "Sales" account and keep the other one as "Receivables". Finally choose this transaction type for "Return State".

Now when you setup the default account screen for displaying "Returns" account you can display Return transactions total & details separately. That trick was something I was trying to achieve for months ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:54:57 pm by emre »

spanky

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 05:27:35 pm »
Perfect! I solved it by creating an action that executes the print job when you press close.  :D