Author Topic: Config Order Pick Up option  (Read 6003 times)

darks

Config Order Pick Up option
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:34:33 pm »
hi i'm wondering how would you config an option for pickup orders. i have a take out/ delivery restaurant , been playing around with this pos for the pass few days. i see you can set it in departments but i only see delivery and fast food. i do alot of pick up orders as well how would you go about doing so. what i'm ultimately looking for is that if i get an order choose and display on the top of the receipt whether is it a pick up or an delivery.

thanks in advance any help is appreciated or direct me to any documentation.

darks

Re: Config Order Pick Up option
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:50:59 am »
Hi I manage to set up a tags for the ticket to get the result of what I need. Now I just need to get my printer does anybody here use Epson TMT88II Printer? Does it have support for Asian characters ? Like Chinese thanks in advance

Beyondcr

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 12:27:40 pm »
I am interested how you pulled this off. I need to work on a feature like this as well.

darks

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 10:14:53 am »
i use the this http://www.sambapos.org/docs/doku.php/en/tips/enabling_free_tagging_on_fast_food_screen to setup a ticket tag call pickup than if i get a pickup order i can close it without settling it. i just input the customers phone number or name using that free tagging and also have the ticket template print out the ticket tag.