Author Topic: How to use/configure the costumer display  (Read 6548 times)

jexcobar

How to use/configure the costumer display
« on: February 20, 2012, 02:44:13 am »
Hello everyone. I'm usign this wonderfull sofware for several days and I would like to know how to use/configura the costumer display.

Regards from Spain ....

JohnS

• Global Moderator
Re: How to use/configure the costumer display
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 05:05:58 am »
Jexcobar,

Have a look here http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,80.0.html for the Pole Display setup. I used a 20 character by 4 Line display.

What display are you looking at using? USB or Serial? What size display (2x20, 2x40, 4x20)?

I will post the setup shortly. It requires Printer Templates & Print Jobs, and Actions & Rules to get this working.
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.

jexcobar

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 05:33:54 am »
Jexcobar,

Have a look here http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,80.0.html for the Pole Display setup. I used a 20 character by 4 Line display.

What display are you looking at using? USB or Serial? What size display (2x20, 2x40, 4x20)?

I will post the setup shortly. It requires Printer Templates & Print Jobs, and Actions & Rules to get this working.
Thank you JohnCS. I have seen your wonderful video, and I think these display  (4x20) is the display I'm going to recomend to my friend (I'm goint to test SAMBAPOS in his Restaurant). It doesn't matter USB or Serial because I can buy an adapter.  I have seen the post you have wrote me, and is a good point to start and learn. I'll stay tuned for your configuration post.

Regards...

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 06:38:16 am »
After creating the configuration steps, I have realized that it's a bit too involved. So I will break it down into sections so it is easier to follow tomorrow.

jexcobar

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 06:45:38 am »
Thank you.

JohnS

• Global Moderator

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 04:33:50 pm »
Jexcobar,

You are most welcome.

PS - I removed your post from the Quick Reference Guide only because I want to keep that topic clean.