Author Topic: How does Shell determine it's initial control to show, LOGIN module. Navigation  (Read 3511 times)

TawhidAnik

I am new to MVVM PISM and mef. i have gone through some tutorials and learned the basic. Let's come to my query, In Bootstrapper all possible references are registered,

base.ConfigureAggregateCatalog();
var path = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(Application.ResourceAssembly.Location);
if (path != null)
            {
                AggregateCatalog.Catalogs.Add(new DirectoryCatalog(path, "Samba.Persistance.dll"));
                AggregateCatalog.Catalogs.Add(new DirectoryCatalog(path, "Samba.Modules*"));
                AggregateCatalog.Catalogs.Add(new DirectoryCatalog(path, "Samba.Presentation*"));
                AggregateCatalog.Catalogs.Add(new DirectoryCatalog(path, "Samba.Services*"));

}

LogInModule resides in "Samba.Modules*", but i couldnt find the [Import] where LogInModule is initialized in first view of the software. Since i am a starter i cant figure out the Control Switching in Main Shell.

Can any one help me out with the Navigation pattern of SambPOS3? Thanx in advance

regards
Tawhid Anik