Author Topic: PRODUCT HELP  (Read 9483 times)

Cazaus

PRODUCT HELP
« on: June 20, 2013, 07:12:03 am »
Hello everyone can someone help me. I work with system weight of food, so I assign some weights and prices, Example: $ 100 = 100g, 35g = $ 35, over there it's okay. but if the customer's meal weighed 135g, I have to print the ticket to enter two item as the picture below. is to be clicking on 100g 35g = 135g = $ 135. please someone help me. excuse me for my english

JohnS

• Global Moderator
Re: PRODUCT HELP
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:03:15 am »
How about using modifiers instead. Not ideal, but a better way to do it for speed, and you can remove the modifiers from the receipt to only show the product and price.

Modifier examples
5g, 10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 500g
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 04:33:24 am »
Hey John, nice to see you again. How are you?
Have you recently visited sambapos.org? v3 beta released and most features we've talked about (one year ago maybe :)) are implemented. I know how busy you are but I hope you can find time to help us to bring V3 to a better state like we did for V2 :)

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 07:41:13 am »
Emre,

I'm doing well, but very busy, and long days :(

I just started playing with V3. And I have to say - WOW!! Its a huge re-think on V2 framework. I like it :)
Hopefully I can put it through it's paces over the next week or two and see how it works. I really want to test SambaCard :)

Cazaus

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 09:57:16 am »
hello john, sorry I'm late revision. looks really gotten much better. thereby making is easier and clearer for the customer to understand. john thanks for your tip. already now take the opportunity to leave my opinion here. if it is possible to include this function in version 3. would be very cool. Eg (100g + 35g = 135g) without having to have two item modifiers nor the ticket. would automatically feathers the exchange of grams and the price. had to be approximated mind as you add the discounts. THANK JONH

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 10:00:43 am »
Yeah, your free time last year was a big luck for the community because at that time we created really awesome features and invented most V3 modules :) I remember how your business changed for the good and in the near future I'm expecting news about you've conquered oz :)

SambaCard is a big step forward. I wish we can finish some needed features soon and make it even better.

Emre,

I'm doing well, but very busy, and long days :(

I just started playing with V3. And I have to say - WOW!! Its a huge re-think on V2 framework. I like it :)
Hopefully I can put it through it's paces over the next week or two and see how it works. I really want to test SambaCard :)

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:52 am »
hello john, sorry I'm late revision. looks really gotten much better. thereby making is easier and clearer for the customer to understand. john thanks for your tip. already now take the opportunity to leave my opinion here. if it is possible to include this function in version 3. would be very cool. Eg (100g + 35g = 135g) without having to have two item modifiers nor the ticket. would automatically feathers the exchange of grams and the price. had to be approximated mind as you add the discounts. THANK JONH

Cazaus sorry for hijacking your topic :) Maybe you can just enter gram price for the product and sell it with typing 180 from numerator and click product name.

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 03:35:59 pm »
Cazaus sorry for hijacking your topic :) Maybe you can just enter gram price for the product and sell it with typing 180 from numerator and click product name.

Or you can do it this way, which would be faster again. Your quantity would be the grams.

Cazaus

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:55 pm »
thank you, it worked very well for me.