Author Topic: Here we go again :)  (Read 9180 times)

JohnS

• Global Moderator
Here we go again :)
« on: September 10, 2013, 11:34:43 am »
17 months ago I expanded our servicing business by 3 times in size. Next month we increase again by 50%.

Last time I said I would be away from SambaPOS for 2 months. Well it was actually 12 months, and I missed it so much. But this time that will not happen!

I may disappear for days at a time, but I will be checking in as often as I can to help everyone as much as possible.

SambaPOS has been a part of my life for 2 years, and I have been working towards making it a permanent part of our business for a few months. We are already running SambaPOS in 4 separate businesses that we service and have grown interest with many others over recent times.

To say that things are getting exciting would be an understatement.
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Here we go again :)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
Great news. I'm very happy for both your business success and you won't leave us for a long time :) I'm about to finish the promotion document I've recently talked about. You'll like new features coming with new release.

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 10:31:53 am »
The promotions are awesome examples of what can be done when you have a POS system that is so flexible. But what I like the best is how the promotions are implemented. Proving again that the flexibility in SambaPOS is what makes it more powerful, and how one idea becomes the foundation for a whole new concept and even a new promotion.

Great work Emre.

2 Days to go before we start the new contract. Am I nervous? Yes a little. Stock arrives on Tuesday (the day we start) so depending when the stock arrives will depend if we actually get any work done on the first day. Not to mention that the new work vehicle will not be ready until Friday, so a re-shuffle of vehicles has been needed.
And now instead of getting paperwork and other things ready tomorrow (Sunday), I have an 800km round trip to do out west.

Attached - Picture of the new ute before the upgrades.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 12:43:54 pm »
Wow. Sounds like the word "busy" is not enough to define your situation. I don't even make 800km road in one year haha.

Vehicle looks awesome and I'm sure it will be big fun. I'm wondering what kind of an upgrade that beast needs :)

While you are doing these I'll hold the fort and make new toys to play with. Take care!

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 06:26:14 am »
And picture after :)

JohnS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 06:27:28 am »
And another.

After Market Modifications
- ARB Bull Bar
- Bushranger Winch
- Hella Rallye 4000 Driving Lights with HID upgrade
- Safari Snorkel
- ARB Side Bars
- ARB Side Steps
- ARB Rear Bar
- ARB Air Compressor
- Dual Battery System
- Water Watch
- GME UHF Radio + Ariel
- ARB 140 Litre Fuel Tank
- ARB Heavy Duty Raised Suspension
- ARB Rear Air Bags
- ARB Ute Liner
- ARB High Roof Canopy
- Leather Seats + Trims
- Tyre Dog TPMS
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:34:01 am by JohnS »

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 06:25:52 am »
Yeah, amazing transformation. Now we can take a ride to shoot some kangaroo photos in the wild. :) Really awesome...