Author Topic: Introduction ...  (Read 4744 times)

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
Introduction ...
« on: March 06, 2012, 06:39:21 am »
Hi all,

Firstly let me say that I am well impressed with SambaPOS, not just the Software (of which I know nothing at this stage) but also the community. I have been using a different open-source POS for the last 5 months, it is okay but there are just a few things that needs fixing or tweaking but unfortunately the community around it has gone to ground.

So I started looking around and came across Samba POS, thought to give it a try in my spare time since it is not urgent at this stage. The thing is the more I played with it the more I liked, the more I liked it the more urgent it became...... So after spending more then just my free time to get the SQL Express setup and working to see if I can implement Samba POS across my whole business it became very very clear to me .... there seems to be only one POS for me ..... SAMBA POS!!

I have a small cafe/coffee shop that also does take-aways. So I plan to use 2 terminals, one for the cafe and one for the Take-Away each running it's own menus and then have a server setup where I will also be able to do the setup's.

From the looks of it, this should be a simple task, but rest assured, I will still ask a lot of questions ;)

Thank you Samba POS!!
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.
Even in Namibia, Africa!

JohnS

• Global Moderator
Re: Introduction ...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:34:24 am »
It may be a little late now, but

Welcome to the SambaPOS Community.

By your post, you understand why many of us are here. SambaPOS has a unique approach to providing a fully featured POS Solution, that you just can't ignore.
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Introduction ...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 05:41:05 pm »
Welcome CafeCuppio!