Author Topic: Print price modifier (or final price)  (Read 5464 times)

daco

Print price modifier (or final price)
« on: January 21, 2013, 03:26:36 pm »
Hi everyone,

I've been using SambaPOS for a while now and I've to say it's an awesome product! Thanks a lot to the developers!

That said, I have one issue I haven't been able to solve.

I have a product which is made depending on the customer's elections. For example for a pizza the customer selects the kind of base (1 out of 4) and up to 10 ingredients (and each with a different price). I created a base product with price $0 and then created several modifiers categories with price modifiers (and several modifiers in each) and managed to create a product which is created per customer and adds the price according to the modifiers. That's working fine.

The problem arises when I print the ticket. The product price is $0, the modifiers have no price but the total price is correct.
For example, I choose a base of $1 and 3 ingredients of 1. The price printed for the product is $0, there is no price on the side of the modifiers  but the final price (total) printed is OK ($4).

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Diego

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Print price modifier (or final price)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 04:54:31 pm »
Sorry Diego I've missed this. Did you find a solution? You can try {TOTAL}, {TOTAL AMOUNT} or {LINE AMOUNT} tags instead of {PRICE} tag.

indypctech

Re: Print price modifier (or final price)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 01:08:37 pm »
This is what work for me
<L00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|{LINE AMOUNT}
    * {PROPERTIES}|{PROP PRICE}