Author Topic: Application gets built success, but does not run  (Read 4557 times)

agyzone

Application gets built success, but does not run
« on: February 03, 2013, 02:08:16 pm »
Hi,

I have downloaded the source code, and tried to Execute in Visual Studio 2010. But as it said, the application was built in higher version, I installed Visual Studio 2012 Express Edition and tried compiling. During the process it showed me the Prism libraries reference missing. I referenced the respective libraries, and executed the application. I got the error, snapshot of which is added as an attachment.

Please help. Thank.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Application gets built success, but does not run
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 05:30:17 pm »
I think this is SambaPOS V3. I didn't tested compiling it with VS express editions but I assume it should work.

Like you said there is a problem with prism library references but the error message does not give much information about the problem. It looks like there are multiple prism libraries in library search path of the application. Normally all dll files to compile sambapos located under "lib" folder. Be sure these prism dll files are referenced.

agyzone

Re: Application gets built success, but does not run
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:53:04 pm »
Hi Emre,

I tried what u asked me to, and it was compiled successfully. Is there any place where we can contribute to the funding of the project ?

Thanks a lot.