English Boards > Support

Feedback on Tablets: RDP Route or Windows Tablet Route?

<< < (2/2)

Isaac:
Okay it seems Windows RT runs only specific apps and is not the Windows we know. So the tablet has to run the a proper version of the OS.

lemmings:

--- Quote from: Stelzi79 on June 13, 2013, 07:42:13 pm ---When the WebApi is more complete it will be very easy to code Win8/WinPhone 8-, Android- and iOS-Apps for SambaPOS. RDP-Protokoll is havier because there is more data transfered. The WebApi will be a simple http-rest-api which would be faster but you have to code a client. I think on the longrun the WebApi will be a better aproach to do mobile touchbased POSing.

--- End quote ---

Sounds interesting. This relates to V3 of SambaPos.

I will keep a close eye on these developments as will improve use of tablets without the need for a RDP app.

lernoutmaltas:
Several options tested 2X Client for example and several others that worked was the only Teamviewer App for androi but I can not use the touch screen, will be the 2X Client works with touch screen? tested on a tablet running Android 2.2 and a Samsung with android 4 in all these client 2 X does not work as well as being very confusing and without any support, but only in teamviewer installed and ready worked, however it must be trying to move the small arrow to the parts of Sambapos something found rather uncomfortable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version