Author Topic: Error: provide value on Samba.Localization.Extensions.LocText Extension threw an  (Read 5998 times)

lernoutmaltas

I made all the entries in sambaPOS however used the feature here on the site to clear the bank is sending more now this error, where it will be that is the problem? A window appears with the message "Provide value on Samba.Localization.Extensions.LocTextExtension threw an exception" and when I click on the ok sambapos just closes. If someone has gone through this and can help me

thank you

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Strange error. Where did you downloaded SambaPOS from?

lernoutmaltas

Hi Emre, I got here in the forum, do not remember the user, but it was a version where he included some options like being able to change the name in the report, I restored the sql again and then wiped a line of Query concludes that it is related to the period of work, but do not know how to clean the period of work manually

lernoutmaltas

Hi Emre I think I found the problem could identify leaving a line in the period of work, do not know if it's correct, but if I delete all the rows from the table of the period of work the error appears, but if I leave a line filled with date and zero price in the period of work it works, will be that can give me an error in the future?

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
LocText is a feature we are using for localization SambaPOS. I don't have an idea about how it relates with your problem.