Author Topic: Actions,Rules,Triggers  (Read 5753 times)

msheed

Actions,Rules,Triggers
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:53:29 am »
Hello it me sheed,Am sorry if am asking too much.It is just that am new with the system and just need assistance on using Actions,Rules and Triggers.Please give me some good examples to help me understand them better and how i can apply them???Thank you for your support.Everything i get to learn here will be transferred to making up for the pages that don't exist on the samba site

JohnS

• Global Moderator
Re: Actions,Rules,Triggers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 04:44:47 am »
Again, search the forum as there are many examples on how to use these, too many to list here.

Triggers are used for times events like a happy hour to change pricing

Actions are used to make SambaPOS do something like send an email, change price definitions, apply discounts, any many other features

Rules are used with Actions & Triggers to make SambaPOS do something at a particular time, like apply a discount when a customer is selected, display info on a Pole Display, respond to Ticket Tags being selected to gift products, or to activate a 2 for 1 deal when a product is selected

These features are the power behind SambaPOS (along with Ticket Tags) and allow many configurations to suit your requirements.
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.