Author Topic: Developing a Simple database for a company Highly protective  (Read 5123 times)

msheed

Hello samba developers,I wanted to you guys to help me/SHARE WITH ME ON HOW TO develop a database IN Sql server as the back end because it should be able to hold data of about 70 million people.Hope you guys can help me develop some thing sweet and nice just like what you guys are doing.The world around owes you guys a bunch.I have attached Something you can look at then send me your responses,whether it can be done in just a week.Just a database to store information in the names of GLOBAL DEBT. IF NOT YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS ON HOW TO PERFECTLY GO WITH IT.It will not be working online,It will be offline everytime.What can i do??See the attached

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Developing a Simple database for a company Highly protective
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:46:51 am »
Sorry msheed. I couldn't understand how can I help you on this. Do you want me to program that applicaiton for you?

msheed

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 06:35:37 am »
Hello Emre,
Thanks for the reply.Yes of course i do want you to help me program the application.Hope it is Okay with you

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:29 pm »
msheed I think I won't be able to find enough time for one more development task but maybe I can help by answering questions or recommending some reading about that.