Author Topic: Seasonal products availability  (Read 5964 times)

maozen

Seasonal products availability
« on: April 04, 2012, 03:21:22 pm »
I'm used to change my menu at least each 2/3 months,due to season changes, new creation of the chef or simply to offer something new to customers.

E.G. There's something like15 kind of fried dishes that i use, but usually only something like 10 of them are available in the restaurant menu.

There's any system to "disable" a product and don't let him appear in the POS menu and then let him "available for selling" again ?

Inserting and deleting items each time will be "boring" while keep all the products (even the temporary unused) on the screen will be messy....

Thanks
MAO

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Seasonal products availability
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 03:45:04 pm »
What would you think about preparing multiple menus once and activating one of them when needed?

mozhi

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 06:41:03 am »
As emre suggested you can have multiple menus or You can select only those items you want to serve in your POS menu, that is just a click away. That should be easy.

Even if you want to disable the products you need to walk through the products in your menu atleast once, including/excluding the items into your menu is very easy if you have already added those products in your setup

maozen

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:54 am »
Thanks guys good suggestion!!