English Boards > Support

Invoice

(1/3) > >>

maozen:
It's possible to create an invoice with customer data starting from one order in a-la-carte department?

Sometimes people who owns company or work by themself ask to pay the bill with an invoice.
i will need to insert, print (and maybe store) the following data :

Name and Family Name or Company name
full address (Street, City, zip code, country)
Partita IVA or Codice Fiscale (V.A.T. Number)

I've try to play with actions and rules but i can't find nothing usefull for my level of knowledge of the software.
I'm still using 2.95

I would like to start use samba from the first of june....
Hope to have the time to solve everything in time!!
Thanks!!

emre:
You can use Customer Note area for additional info and print that with {ACC NOTE} value template.

Additionally you can create an additional button for printing invoice by creating a new manual print job, giving a button header, choosing the printer template and printer for invoice printing. Including it in Terminals > Print Jobs list should display that button under "Print Bill" button.

spanky:
I managed to create a template for an invoice!
That suits my esegenze.
if you want I can explain how.

maozen:

--- Quote from: emre on May 25, 2012, 05:09:31 pm ---You can use Customer Note area for additional info and print that with {ACC NOTE} value template.

Additionally you can create an additional button for printing invoice by creating a new manual print job, giving a button header, choosing the printer template and printer for invoice printing. Including it in Terminals > Print Jobs list should display that button under "Print Bill" button.

--- End quote ---
hi emre,
i've alredy done the print button that was easy!
My problem it's how to connect an a-la-carte bill with a customer account, then print the invoice and settle the bill.
Thanks
Mao

maozen:

--- Quote from: spanky on May 25, 2012, 05:39:31 pm ---I managed to create a template for an invoice!
That suits my esegenze.
if you want I can explain how.

--- End quote ---
Hi Spanky,
Can you explain how create the template ?
I think  could be usefull for all italian users, if there's someone else....
Thanks
Mao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version