Author Topic: Hide Title  (Read 8221 times)

evail

Hide Title
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:10:56 pm »
Hi there,

I would like to hide the top most Title Bar which says "SAMBA POS". Is there a way to make it possible?

Thanks

marikoglu

• Bodrum Bodrummm
    • Birinci Sınıf Et ve Balık Restaurant
Re: Hide Title
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:04:53 am »
elbette mümkün . fakat sizce bu haksızlık olmaz mı . programı yazanlara . emeklerinin karşılıgı . kendi isimlerinin silmek mi ?
Dünya Gecirdiğin Fırtınaların Büyüklüğü İle Değil ,Gemiyi Limana Getirip Getirmediğinle İLĞİLENİR . . . ! ! !

evail

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 03:28:41 am »
Am sorry but I used Google Translator and I got what you said.

The reason why I asked is because I am using a Small Touchscreen, and the Title bar takes much space. But that is my preference.

And I completely understand what you said.

I know it is possible to hide the title for the programmer but the main Question was whether it is possible for that function within SambaPOS.
As a setting.

Thanks

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 09:08:36 am »
evail no worries. These days SambaPOS having some troubles in Turkey because of a software company complaint to authorities for unfair competition. That made our community a little sensitive. Sorry for that.

evail

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 12:10:21 pm »
Hi Emre,

I have being in this forum at the very early stages if you remember. I did intensive testing for SambaPOS.
So Emre will it be possible to bring this setting. If not I would fully understand since majority software have their name in the title.

Thanks

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 01:54:56 pm »
These days SambaPOS having some troubles in Turkey because of a software company complaint to authorities for unfair competition.

Sound like someone is jealous, lol
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.
Even in Namibia, Africa!

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 02:54:05 pm »
These days SambaPOS having some troubles in Turkey because of a software company complaint to authorities for unfair competition.

Sound like someone is jealous, lol

That would mean the demise of SambaPOS and most probably I'd pay it for my entire life but hopefully it rejected.

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 11:05:43 pm »
Wow, that is not good. On what basis do they argue that it is unfair competition?
Even in Namibia, Africa!

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 03:15:06 am »
In summary it was about publishing it with zero price, requesting donations, selling hardware with it, etc. It rejected because authorities decided SambaPOS does not have major market share. That means it may happen again in the future. So I'm trying to form a foundation behind SambaPOS to develop our future projects as a legal non-profit entity. This is not an easy task like writing code. The hardest part is convincing people to think SambaPOS as a useful tool for their business.

We stopped accepting donations months ago because it causes legal problems to us. For now the best way to support SambaPOS is helping us to reach more people. That might be a positive comment, photo submission for our FB page, an answer to a question or maybe just an idea to share. Every bit helps.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:17:03 am by emre »

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 05:26:54 am »
We stopped accepting donations months ago because it causes legal problems to us. For now the best way to support SambaPOS is helping us to reach more people. That might be a positive comment, photo submission for our FB page, an answer to a question or maybe just an idea to share. Every bit helps.

You have my full support!! You saw my DB and know that I am actively using SambaPOS, you are also more then welcome to use me a reference in any way.

Goodluck and let me know if there is anything I can do to assist!
Even in Namibia, Africa!

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 06:29:06 am »
Gert I always appreciate your (and other great people's) strong support to the project and the community. Since we started you already did far more than what we expected and you still want to support us for the future. This is awesome. That's why we can still continue.

I thought some people may think what we mean by "support" is donation. That part of my comment was about that.

Tha99

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 01:42:21 pm »
I support you, and will always do.

I wonder if you can start a poll to count how many restaurant using Sambapos? and in what country?

It's a great software. And from my opinion, whoever using this software should support it.

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 11:11:18 pm »
Judging by the number of downloads, I guess it is a fair bit of users worldwide!
Even in Namibia, Africa!