Author Topic: Printed ticket for assistance  (Read 3844 times)

msheed

Printed ticket for assistance
« on: August 27, 2012, 01:06:03 am »
hello Emre,
Thank you for the great work you are doing and i got what you sent through last time it is helping alot.I have tried to insert copies  of tickets printed from my system but they were too large in size but listed below are the faults i want you to correct me through because i have applied the code but the ticket does not come out as expected :

How do i arrange the total amount properly on one line??

How do i get rid of the decimals because i have removed them in the regional settings but it has failed to change??

How do i arrange the quantity amounts on one line other than the way they appear there??

Please show me how to put them right like in the sample you have,I have applied and inserted all the codes but all i get is that??

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Printed ticket for assistance
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 07:09:51 pm »
Sorry msheed I can't help without knowing what kind of a layout you need and what do you mean by arranging properly. The sample code should generate the output that shown at the screen shot. Can you send a screenshot of your ticket? So I can understand what fault we are talking about.

Removing decimals on printouts is a little tricky but possible. We talked about it here
http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,662.msg3536.html#msg3536