Author Topic: Ghost tickets!  (Read 3899 times)

rhasce

Ghost tickets!
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:51:55 am »
I'm having an issue on a 1 server and 2 terminals bar1 and bar2, it all started about 4 days ago when bar2 was unable to settle tickets, and that night there where 2 open tickets so we could not close the work period, I proceeded by clearing the database completely since they don't care for daily records. And then I was able to start the work period as well, but now this is happening every day, at the end of the shift there will be 2 ghost tickets open that cannot be found anywhere any ideas?

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Ghost tickets!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 04:12:50 pm »
Doesn't they display on ticket explorer?
Hint: It displays by clicking close on table screen and clicking "Find Ticket"

rhasce

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:50:29 am »
Thanks will try that hopefully they are there, but any reason why the second station cannot settle orders? they are able to punch in the orders but that is it!

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »
Most probably the reason is you selected a department for that terminal in terminal settings. For example if you said terminal 1 is a "Restaurant Department" terminal you can't settle tickets created on other departments.

If you want to operate terminals on multiple departments you need to clear this setting.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:38:42 pm by emre »

rhasce

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 09:15:32 am »
Thanks so much yes seems like someone played with settings! Some one has actually change the settings to a different department!