Author Topic: Delivery Mode Print bill only newly add items, not the whole bill  (Read 6350 times)

sukasem

Delivery Mode Print bill only newly add items, not the whole bill
« on: September 24, 2012, 04:17:18 pm »
Hi Emre,

I create Delivery department to take delivery orders but I have problem printing bill for order created in Delivery mode.
If I add something to the existing delivery order, it will only print out newly add items only but the total amount show for all items.

BTW, I have to go back to restaurant mode in order to find the ticket by clicking Close. If I click Close in Delivery mode, it shows nothing.

So, I have to void the ticket and do it all over again (all items in one shot) to get the bill correctly.

Can you duplicate this bug?

Thanks,
Sukasem
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:27:33 pm by sukasem »

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Delivery Mode Print bill only newly add items, not the whole bill
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 12:48:38 am »
Hello
It is possible to configure printjobs to print everything or just new added lines. Please check print job configurations.
Please check terminal settings to see if it configured as "restaurant department terminal" or not. If so leave department setting empty to be able to use multiple departments on a single terminal.

sukasem

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:28:14 am »
Hello
It is possible to configure printjobs to print everything or just new added lines. Please check print job configurations.
Please check terminal settings to see if it configured as "restaurant department terminal" or not. If so leave department setting empty to be able to use multiple departments on a single terminal.

"Leave department blank" works like charm

Thank you Emre,

tonishala

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 02:55:06 pm »
Hello Sukasem,

I'm having the same problem like you had, in my case from delivery department i can only print "Print bill" and the ticket not printing to kitchen printer, from restaurant department no problem at all, please if you could help me on this.
P.S i think the printer mapping is OK as i have mapped both (ticket printer and kitchen printer)in one printer.