Author Topic: Printing Sales Reports, Receipt Copies  (Read 5971 times)

kdun

Printing Sales Reports, Receipt Copies
« on: October 01, 2012, 10:39:15 am »
Hi,

Just started using sambapos today, so coming across some unforseen situations (mainly ones that could not be tested without a printer).

I was checking out the sales reports, and was wondering if the sales data will be split for the different tax rates. The test report i printed (only had products for one type of tax rate) listed TAX TOTALS, it didn't mention for which rate it was. If this is default behaviour, can it be changed somewhere or are there sales reports templates that can be edited?

Another problem was someone asked me whether it was possible to view and print previous receipts that had already been printed. I could not find any button on the interface that would let me do that. Is it possible to print a copy of a receipt that was printed and settled before?

And is it possible to see the tockets printed for tables for which the bill has already been settled?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:19:55 pm by kdun »

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: Printing Sales Reports, Receipt Copies
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:36:02 pm »
For old tickets click Close on table screen, click Find Ticket, use filters for different search options and choose a ticket for displaying & printing it.

We'll have better Tax Reporting support on V3 release.

kdun

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 05:21:15 pm »
Is there any chance for a version 2.99b with split tax amounts on the reports? This is the only thing that is a big step back from the previous software used.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 06:58:49 am »
V2 release is feature frozen. We only fix critical bugs there.
We're adding new features to V3 release.