English Boards > Support

viewing & editing ctickets

(1/2) > >>

prismbeer:
Where can i view and edit individual tickets after the work period has been closed? I am afraid to try and reopen the work period as I'm not sure if that will re-format and delete the info already there. As an admin I need to be able to fix tickets which employees may have entered incorrectly and/or refund customers.

On that note - how can i view all tickets associated with a particular customer to view the customers spending habits. Is there a report for this?

emre:
Sorry prismbeer. Even administrators on SambaPOS can't alter paid (closed) tickets. You can record refunds on Cash so your cash report will generate correct numbers and you'll be able to track refunds. If you'll be able to delete items from old tickets nobody will know that refund. We assume it a security issue.

Click "Find Ticket" button on menu numerator to display ticket explorer. You'll be able to display & print old tickets and filter them by account & table.

Hint: If you are using "table view" as default screen, click "Close" button to display menu numerator.

prismbeer:
We select a customer for most all tickets. It would be good to analyze customer spending habbits. I tried what you said and could not find a customer. I'd rather not have to export sales data to create a custom report.

Is there a way?

emre:
After displaying ticket explorer click on "Open Tickets Only" box and a popup will display. Select "Account", type an account name, select date range and click refresh.

prismbeer:
The problem is that is only good for open tickets. I am trying to analyze past sales data for a specific customer - not current sales data. Is customer history not saved or able to be analyzed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version