Author Topic: print jobs  (Read 7691 times)

balitaly

print jobs
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:23:00 pm »
I'm loving every day more samba pos...

I've already set samba pos for automatic printing after the bill is paid, and it works properly.

But, when i have a delivery order i need to print the bill and give it to the deliveryboy, and i can do it manually with te print tiket button.
The problem is that when the delivery boy come back and i open again the bill for enter the cash payment the automatic print does not work. 
How can i get the auto print in this situation?

And also, there is a way for have automatically always 2 or 3 printed copies of the bills? (for example 1 copy for the customer, 1 copy for me, one copy for the accounting employee).

Thanks for your suggestion

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Re: print jobs
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 06:48:14 am »
Hello Balitaly
It depends how you configured Print Jobs. If you configured automatic print job to print "Only New Lines" it will not print after payment since there is no new (unprinted) lines. You can try changing the "Printing Content" to "All lines" .

On SambaPOS every print job creates a single printout. That means you can add new print jobs with same settings for creating copies.

Don't forget to add new print jobs to default "terminal". Otherwise they'll not work.