Author Topic: Release date for V3  (Read 4384 times)

eviljani

Release date for V3
« on: November 27, 2012, 04:06:41 pm »
Hello.
Do u have any date for the sambapos realese, not alpha and beta, the final. Thanks

top7can

Re: Release date for V3
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:21:56 am »
Hello, and GREAT GREAT JOB !! (despite ViewTouch $$-motivated comments...) !

yes that will be nice to know
... at least if it's a matter of days, weeks or months...  :)

Thank you anyway.

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:03:47 pm »
I'll try to release first V3 beta soon but I don't have any idea about final release yet. I know I have to do better plans, do faster coding, find better solutions to issues, give better answers to questions, create more documentation, build better communication environment and improve our website. Be sure I'm trying to do my best and it will be better.

top7can

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 09:33:54 am »
No doubt you are doing great and hard job (seen how often you update git...), and that is making you and SambaPOS growing worldwide in the POS world.

My question was obviously much less important than your development, so thank you very much for your kind answer.

I will go ahead experimenting using V2.99 , while following your forums daily, maybe I will be able to contribute too, helping someone newer than me.

Have a nice day.
TC

Thresher

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 06:20:23 am »
Any good news?? :)

juanchomardel

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 01:25:05 pm »
i was taking a look to the v3 and it auesome, in beta version will be posible to pibrate the database from v2? 
you solve the problem to donate through pay pal? i think there is a lot of ppeople that will be glad to "show you" gratitude for the incredible work that you done!

From Argentina to the world, everybody who use Samba are invited especialy EMRE, man you are the Boss