Author Topic: Customer Loyalty Features  (Read 4698 times)

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
Customer Loyalty Features
« on: December 02, 2012, 11:50:41 am »
Hello. I'm planing some features for improving customer loyalty. I've evaluated lots of solutions. I liked some of them but some of them does not makes sense. Instead of planing some features by my understanding I decided to ask community.

My primary interest areas are:

1. Improving customer satisfaction.
2. Improving customer loyalty.
3. Improving service quality.

What can be done from SambaPOS side? Let me know if you have something in your mind so I can test my plans and understand if it will suit your needs or not.

Thanks.

spanky

Re: Customer Loyalty Features
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:41:29 am »
Loyalty points would be a good idea. Even a reservation management to date and customer

iahmi

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 01:57:53 am »
loyality point thru loyality cards wich is linked to cutomer accounts inside samba pos.

allmixedup

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 10:46:39 pm »
Hi Emer

I just started looking at sambapos  but here is my idea for good loyalty Feature.

1) Cashier give free plastic to customer with mag strip on the back and business's custom logo  on other side with Powered by sambapos on lower bottom corner.

2) in customer account set up we must have option to put card #  with Name , address, Phone #, Email, etc. (card # can be put via mag. reader or manual entry.  (this way if customer lost the card we can get his account history via name or phone # and replace the card, leaving customer's old history in database intact)

3) email collection can be use to do promotion.

4) on the payment window, their should be button for "add Point" and once cashier swipe customer's card, customer name should come on window title  as well as customer's last visit date and how many points customer have in his account. (This can increase speed for fast food stores)

5) on receipt  it should show how many point were add to his account from current transaction and total points.

6) if customer redeem the point than how much point were used and remaining balance.

7) There should be two point box next to the  price of each item one for add and one for redeem, so owner can set how many point should add to customer account when they buy that item  Or how many points require to get that item free. (lower profit item add less point and higher profit item add more point or what ever owner decide)

8 ) at the bottom of the receipt, if we can put survey request instruction  for current visit and email it to get free extra point, this way customer can get free point for their time, owner can get correct email address for promotion and survey from customer's last visit to the business.

9) same card can be used as gift card so no more outsider fee or no extra spending on plastic. (Free POS needs everything free)

anyone's idea better than this are most welcome  after all we are here to improve the sambaPOS!

Tom

emre

• SambaPOS Developer
  • Samba Team
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 05:19:56 am »
Hello Tom;
Thank you very much for documenting whole case in detail. There are great ideas and it will help a lot.

I've recently documented a similar V3 configuration and demonstrated how it works but it is in Turkish. I'll translate it for your ideas soon.

CafeCuppio

• Cafe Cuppio
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:01:19 am »
Happy New Year All!!

Similar type of reward cards are being used here as Tom explained.

Most of them here give you a % reward on your total purchase. This accumulates and then you can use that reward to buy an item as soon as you have enough.

Some even go further and give different percentages fot the pay payment is done. Cash gets a bigger % and credit cards get less since we still pay heavy card fees when accepting credit/debit cards.
SambaPOS - POS'n the World, one Terminal at a time.
Even in Namibia, Africa!