English Boards > Support

Set Up file Problems

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ali:
Thank You i will try this out tonight when i get home.

Just trying to get my head around it.
I may try to use the inno setup wizard that might be easier.

Thanks Emre, I will let you know tonight if I managed todo it or not :-).

Ali:
Hi Emre,

Just a quick Update.

Thank you for your help that did solve my problems, I didn't understand the steps but your guidance helped.

I have now got it installed and I am in testing phase I am using the Ipad too which works great and the staff everyone are loving it.

There is a couple of small issues I have however, the RDP on the Ipad is a little slow when pressing buttons but i think That i wont be able
to do much about, However,

I have a problem which I don't know if it can be done or there is a solution, I Have created the menu and our menu has quite a a few menu Items/Departments such as for example Pizzas, Burgers, Drinks, Steaks, Chicken Grill, Lamb Grill, Desserts and so on.

the problem is when there is more to fit on the screen it creates a scroll bar but on the Ipad the scroll bar is too tiny and you have to
try to select it about 20 times sometimes before you can move down. I have tried to make the menu buttons height a little small but that
is still not enough and then it all looks cramped.

Emre is there a better solution to this in your opinion? Or what would be better as its designed for a touch screen and a up and down buttons at the top of the menu and below so the user can click on the button to scroll down the list but I dont think that is possible in this or is it??

Kind Regards

emre:
You should be able to scroll by clicking and dragging on menu button area but ideally you shouldn't have scrollbars. Please check this topic for ideas about optimizing menu buttons
http://forum2.sambapos.org/index.php/topic,1069.0.html

If it does not help send us a screenshot.

Ali:
Hi Emre,

Thanks for the reply, I tried the dragging on the pc touch its ok, but on the IPAD it doesnt work well.
I have attached a screen shot for you to view.

emre:
I think the best solution will be creating sub categories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version